 Trains / *4604 (-5)
  Re: Searchlight car

That's why we need someone to perfect digital train control! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Toy vs Model...The real issue (was Re: Another 6wide/8wide ramble)

(...) Yes. Here is a schematic: (URL) That is 108 large gray baseplates, or 168.75 square feet, which is (...) lol Mike, I applaud your devotion-- all I can say is....GET HELP (building;) (...) Absolutely we will have to:-) J-1 and I have been (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Is this true?

(...) That was one of the best parts of the SL Weekly. (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  No LEGOFest...

All, The GFLTC was going to organize a LEGOFest at the H & R spring show(1), but it’s not going to happen. I met with the owners of H & R Trains for more than an hour. I showed them my plans for the event and they thought it was great idea, but (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: My EMD SD40-2

(...) Ya know, I never thought of it (the acronym) that way, but that's a very decent angle (1) as well -- and very closely related to SNOTs as pieces, to boot. Perhaps a better acronym would indicate an aversion to stud-oriented thinking, or an (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact