 Trains / *4037 (-5)
  Dirty Track

Does anyone have a way to keep that nasty black stuff from getting all over the rails of your layout? I just went through a whole box of kleenex getting my track clean again. And where exactly does that black stuff come from anyway? Cliff (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3890E9D6.F2B5F3E0@v...er.net>... (...) that (...) Another way to handle the problem would be to add a column of 1x1 bricks on top of or below the windows. Now with 3 studs, you can use two Technic beams separated (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

(...) Yes. HOWEVER, the trick is to turn this piece sideways (so that the normal "back" is on the bottom), then put a plate on top. If you do that, the height is one brick, there is a stud AT THE BOTTOM EDGE of the face, and the stud is flush with (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: electromagnetic switcher engine

(...) I brought this idea up in lugnet.robotics a while ago. I'm interested in building an RCX controlled switch engine. The vague plans floating around in my head now involve cannibalizing a relay with the right specs to be driven by an RCX output (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Cutting out carefully is a drag! And in our case an oval is a hard shape to cut nicely. I thought about a die-cut cutter. My wife has a ton of them for her "creative memories" stuff. I bet an oval is available, although this would dictate the size (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact