 Trains / *3872 (-10)
  Re: Train Control

(...) get (...) Tom, I don't think that Matt has done anything else with DCC in a while. Perhaps trying a search here in .trains for DCC will bring you up what he had done last...but I am reasonably sure that he had gotten it to a working stage, and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train fans, please help me...

Dear Fredrik, I have made a quite similar posting concerning this on r.t.l yesterday, since I thought it might be a problem of my PC. But actually it was a failure of the Lego® homepage. I think we shold not start a diskussion about cheating, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dark Gray Tanker

I sure could use Brasso to remove the paint. In fact I think I will. (Don't use Never Dull it melts the bricks. (Is that considered a double negative?)) As I am sure the fanatic train people can tell, I am not big on my train architecture. I just (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train fans, please help me...

(...) Well, I certainly did not submit any votes before I saw the images and I have not done any advertisement. Unless you consider this advertisement, which I would strongly disagree in: (URL) course I cannot explain why my entry appeared to have (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Control

OK, so finish out the details on the page as noted at the bottom, I want to get cracking on building it ;-) With 4 trains planned and multiple switches/crossovers, I NEED this system ;-) I could take my Libretto to shows/meetings for custom (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dark Gray Tanker

Very nice! Now all you have to do is take some Brasso or NevrDull to the printing on the half-domes ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Control

(...) Check out (URL) GMLTC (remove the '.nospam' to reply...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Control

That's a good question. I'm an N-scale model railroader and use DCC exclusively. I've never thought about using it on my Legos. I will do some investigation. What Lego systems do you have? Doug wrote in message ... (...) Command (...) be (...) if (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dark Gray Tanker

Nick, (...) Oh, no! The Empire is going into the transportation business! ;) Neat design, clever use of those Sith Infiltrator back ends! Great job! Scott "One day, I will set up my trains again!" Sanburn ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Dark Gray Tanker

Humm. Maybe I didn't post this right the first time, so here it goes again. ---Original Follows----- Here is my first attempt at a train car MOC. It uses only pieces from the Sith Infiltrator plus a few other commons. Forgive the crude page. I just (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact