 Trains / *3747 (-5)
  Re: LEGO box

(...) I don't think there's a reason to. The boxes are useless. The LEGO parts are what are useful. I don't know why so many people keep useless LEGO boxes; they're good for keeping the parts in place at the store, but once buy it, the box has (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

Ron Atkinson <rlanet@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FoHFxo.It6@lugnet.com... (...) I thought "no" a year ago, now I'm trying to replace the boxes I've thrown away, to make it easier to store them, etc. Here's a clip of the post I've already sent (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  LEGO box

Is there any reason to keep Lego box? Ron (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for 3225 Classic Train

I live in the UK, I'd estimate shipping for this set to the US to be in the region of $20-$25. I've spoken to paul before, and I do not think he adds any extra for packaging items - but you'd have to check this. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Itentification?

(...) Well...usually, you take built up structures/cars (PNLTC here!) and loose track/controllers. You can mark the track, so you can tell whos track it is at the end of the show (Tamia paint markers work great on most plastics...) If you cannot (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact