 Trains / *3472 (-10)
  Re: new site: Christmas Train, club car, hopper

You're quite welcome. We had a lot of fun putting it together. Did you catch the stowaway under the box car? (We keep running into this Timmy character...) Play Well. Steve skw@io.com (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new site: Christmas Train, club car, hopper

(...) As I said on RTL: those are nice hoppers and I appreciate that you credited me for the inspiration... ++Lar (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Holidays, WHISTLES, new train accessory needed (was - Re: 8 Wide Train Pics)

(...) couldn't (...) the (...) Maybe it wouldn't hafta be built into the motor shell necessarily. For those folks like me who are more timid about brick surgery, all tronics needed could be stuck inside the engine body itself. Another thing that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Great site Steve. The Christmas train is super. I really enjoyed the box cars with the hobos. Thanks for the opportunity to view your work. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) wooster" <skw@io.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  new site: Christmas Train, club car, hopper

Hi. Happy Holidays! I just put up our new web page. We have a variety of Lego related creations to view: Train cars: Club Cars (44 L) and Two Bay Hoppers (30 L) A Christmas Train - complete w/ Santa and the elves - no reindeer, though. Misc. freight (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 Wide Train Pics

(...) Am I to understand that MLCAD can be run on a Mac? Does it use the ldraw parts library? (cross-posting to .geek to see if the geeks can help me) -John (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: 8 Wide Train Pics

Hey John, I just started using MLCAD on my PB 1400 (G3 upgraded) boy is it pokey, but it works. It is a menu driven program so it is easy to figure out. I couldn't figure out LDRAW within the first 60 seconds so I gave up on it. So far I have drawn (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Web Hosting Questions?

(...) Looked, couldn't find any current OpenSRS places -- should be some in a few weeks. But check out <URL:(URL). (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Web Hosting Questions?

(...) And as I said the last time you said this, a ref to one would be greatly appreciated, I have some names I want to get registered. Not to give you a hard time but just saying there are doesn't carry quite the convincatory(1) power that (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Web Hosting Questions?

(...) That's no longer true -- there are now alternate registrars who charge less. (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact