 Trains / 3352
new site: Christmas Train, club car, hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 22:48:55 GMT

Hi.

Happy Holidays!

I just put up our new web page. We have a variety of Lego related creations to

Train cars: Club Cars (44 L) and Two Bay Hoppers (30 L)

A Christmas Train - complete w/ Santa and the elves - no reindeer, though.

Misc. freight cars.

http://www.io.com/~skw/

Comments welcome.

Play Well.