 Trains / *3392 (-5)
  Re: Powering trains w/ RCX

Steven and Rogers just make sure that when you use the jack on the RCX use an adapter that LEGO makes like the one that comes with the train controller. This one is also designed for the RCX. A while back this information was posted on lugnet. Do a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Color Schemes of Passenger Trains

I have a few questions about some of the history of passenger train color schemes. I'm deciding which color I want to build a passenger train. The book I'm using for reference (if you want to follow along) is the Walters HO 1999 reference book. On (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Longest train?

(...) the (...) engine, (...) Tha (...) Yes, that would be Canadian Pacific Railroad, the coal trains. Now they have the 6000HP AC engines doing that work...2.2% ruling grade, and it is hard on the equipment. From what you are saying, that is about (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Longest train?

(...) Is CPCoal Canadian? I saw a show that was talking about trains running through the Canadian rockies. They were using two engines up front, 50 cars, a third engine, and 50 more cars. Lots of cool scenes...like the trains running through the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS Tampa Show...

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:Fn2noF.6Ez@lugnet.com... (...) wondering... (...) <snip> Thank you Larry. I have wanted to say that for a long time now, but never happened upon the occaision to say it. As someone who is (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact