 Trains / *3374 (-5)
  Re: Powering trains w/ RCX

Steve, AFAIK, the two RCX versions are identical, apart from the power jack that is. Regards, Arjen "sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:Fn1xFt.H1C@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) of (...) it (...) Is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Powering trains w/ RCX

Hi All, I just got a Mindstorms 1.5 and the RCX does *NOT* have an AC jack! So if you plan to power the rails from a stationary location, plan on having a lot of batteries or a rechargable battery setup... I called LEGO Consumer Affairs and they are (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Two Metroliners

Andreas, I did the same. I left the current coach design in tact except for the window arrangments. In two coaches I used 4 regular windows on each side. The center post is 2 studs wide and the outer two posts are 1 stud wide. On the second set of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Longest train?

What is the longest train anyone has run? I'm up to 61 cars/3 motors pulling...and its running quite happy in the background right now... James Powell (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Grinch replies... (was GATS Tampa Show...)

Some tongue in cheek humor for all the LTC members that have spent long hours at many shows. After setting up for 8 hours on Friday and a long tied weekend answering the small questions over and over and over, knowing that tear down is between you (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact