 Trains / 3268
Re: Two Metroliners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:37:17 GMT

Andreas,
I did the same. I left the current coach design in tact except for the window
arrangments. In two coaches I used 4 regular windows on each side. The center
post is 2 studs wide and the outer two posts are 1 stud wide. On the second
set of coaches I used 5 windows per side. 2 narrow windows on the ends next to
the doors and 3 regular windows between with 1 stud posts between all. Good
luck.
SteveB
BTW I don't use the stock engine either I copied Ben Fleskes' design.
http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_engines.htm
6 engines down
SteveB

But my question is, has anyone converted a metroliner into three passenger
cars?  I'm wondering how to divide the windows and doors between the three
cars.

Any ideas?

Build well,

Andreas Stabno