 Trains / *28230 (-5)
  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) True, true, but I'm thinking I would almost rather not waste the slots in the palette with clicky hinged versions... they're that bad. I'd rather ask for what I actually want and be told no, then decide what to do. YMMV of course. (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) I have a feeling that asking for un-clicky-hinged versions of parts is like asking for old gray or a clasic smiley. Chris (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Don't foget pirate hook hands and straws Lester (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:IMzMD4.1DtA@lugnet.com... (...) Check this out: (URL) have printed them, they come out great. Mike (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Great idea! When the Spiderman's Doc Ock's Hideout #4856 came out I thought how cool those sticker sheets were for the 1x4x5 windows. I thought wow, large mullioned windows made easy (sort of like the ones in Philadelphia's Independence Hall). (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact