 Trains / *2777 (-5)
  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Hi Ben, It just occured to me that you train should be able to use switching points, right? Those wheel rest on top of the rails, so they do not stick down in between the rails, right? By the way, I tried a bunch of the links on your train site and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

It seams as though we could start something. In lugnet.trains is this: "I live in Paducah, Kentucky which is about 2-3 hours away from St.Louis. I would definitely be interested in forming a train group in this part of the world. I've been hoping (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) tried (...) some (...) bottom (...) all (...) Found this web page that looks promising for some "engineering-ish" drawings and explanation of the Talgo car coupling and pendulum swaying. (URL) Mathis (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Thinking of getting new Train

Hey lil about myself. I'm 18 I coming out of my Dark Ages I have the MetroLiner, the yellow Train Station, Road N' Rail Repair and 4546 name eludes me right now. Well I am think of buying some new train sets any idea which ones to get thanks for any (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Road bridges!

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) And notice the bends at the ends of the ramp plate: the angle is fixed! So we'll end up craving for the straigth and round road plates only, using straight plates for shallow ramps instead of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact