 Trains / *2637 (-20)
  Re: Wrong Place

(...) -snip- (...) Except, this wasn't a "mistake", this was completely deliberate... JohnG (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!

(...) appreciate (...) Your (...) you (...) Would you care to have him spanked as well? Speaking of arrogant..... (...) Please (...) Whilst the TOS need to be followed, one should realise that, being human, the users are likely to make mistakes. I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!

(...) Do you *really* realize? Because they will respond because they don't appreciate your blatant lack of regard of the rules. (...) Your financial situation does not take precedence over the rules of LUGNET. Your post is so incredibley arrogant (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

(...) I have now phoned and have sent them a picture of what I'm missing as requested. I keep my fingers crossed, thanks for the info. I'll get back to you (James) if Lego can't help with the points switcher. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4565 - Alternative model instructions

(...) lugnet.trains, (...) box) (...) Matt's Lego Train Depot is found at: ((URL) Jim - (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Ralph, I agree with you. But I am probably in the minority. For me all LEGO sets are only parts packs for my own buildings. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!

Jason, Ignorance is bliss and can be tolerated. Plain disregard for the terms of service is not. I am sure that I won't be the first to say this but the lugnet.market groups are there for a reason and if someone wants/needs something they WILL look (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4565 - Alternative model instructions

Matt BAtes has them on his website, but I unfortunately don't have the URL (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Right theme wrong Place? Train stuff offered!

As no doubt a whole host of folks will tell me and correspond on - I realise this is in the wrong place! - However I am flat broke, need cash and therefore maximum impact, so its here! I have two 12v train motors and some track, (will split) anyone (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

They don't have their own website, although Carbon60 has a page with their price list on it: (URL) UK phone no. is 0161 881 3906, which I think translates to: +44 161 881 3906 HTH :-) On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Eric Brok (<FKM4z1.597@lugnet.com>) wrote at (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) Go here - (URL) for contact info. BTW - they no longer have 6347 but they do have 6921, the other monorail accessory track set for £10. The down side of 6921 is that it doesn't have any switches. Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  4565 - Alternative model instructions

Hello, Are the alternative model instructions (for the loco on the back of the box) available anywhere... thanks (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

How can I contact Busy Bee (from Europe)? Do they have a website? Eric Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

<stuff deleted> (...) I am surprised this thread has reared its head once again. Zack must be way behind on his LEGO message groups... :-) I posted my original message back in September. I followed that up with a couple others. I was in a very fowl, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Black & Yellow 4558 Possible?

(...) Bryan, I would say it looks far from silly! I built a Metroliner style engine and six club cars in yellow/black and I love the look of it. I took a five car version to the last BayLUG meeting and you can see a couple of pictures on their site (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Black & Yellow 4558 Possible?

Hey I haven't put much thought into this, but would it be possible to recreate 4558 Metroliner in a black & yellow colour scheme? Or maybe that would look silly... Bryan (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree with you completely. If the demand is truly there for better models/instructions, one could even make a business of it. Call it "Virtual LEGO Sets". Warning...the rest of this message is only half-serious... Probably could generate a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) I agree. But I am also positive that we need to aim higher than customer service. I am also positive that Lugnet is the WRONG forum for the many suggested online marketing database things, and other like suggestions -- a little bird told me (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) Thanks Mike! Nice to know someone looks at these things from time to time. Kevin (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) <snipped a lot of (in my opinion) blather> I disagree. The LEGO Group is a very large company that has the intertia of a supertanker. In other words, even if they magically got all of the best designs from the community and decided to make (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact