 Trains / *25380 (-5)
  Re: Roundy Roundy

Rick Clark wrote in message ... (...) loops (...) One of our previous Vancouver Lego Club layouts had hidden sidings under a mountain controlled by Mindstorms (courtesy of the automation genius of Dean Husby) so that one train entered at one end and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) somewhere...anyway, Here's the reference page for the Train Operating presentation I did at Brickfest PDX back in Feb, which included a case study of the VLC operating weekend: (URL) includes links to the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  LMS Coronation-class 6233 "Duchess of Sutherland" in LMS maroon livery

or, "the little wheelbase that could..." This is my latest MOC steam locomotive, a 4-6-2 Coronation class in the maroon livery of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway. This is number 6233, "Duchess of Sutherland". Click for gallery: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Blue Tubs Set #4107

I need several of the tubs from the Creator set #4107 in ok condition with lids. I would like to pick them up at BrickFest. I will pay a resonable price. If you have some and are willing to part, please email me. Thanks... Don Lugnet #1239 GtwLUG (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report

(...) I finally got my pics of the show posted. (URL) John Bucy> Later, John (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact