 Trains / *24960 (-10)
  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) That's not quite what I meant. I was saying that you can't have a single line of track that has sections that follow the current official layout standard and other sections that follow the proposed idea of riding down the seams between (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  NGLTC display at Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store Memorial day weekend

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be presenting their annual train display on Saturday May 29th at the Dawsonville Georgia LEGO Outlet store at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall. The layout will be setup in front of the store from (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

You got me thinking and, they *can* work alongside each other : ) Check it out : (URL) just to prove that I really spend way too much time in front of a computer screen, I made some low polygon, mockup, moonbase elements in MLcad to try out ideas (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

In lugnet.trains, David Laswell wrote: ... (...) TrackDraw in its current state addresses all of the features you mentioned in a prior post: more than 4 connection points, 'true' rendering (baseplates exactly stitch), etc. I don't doubt though that (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Sets 10157 and 10158

If I read this correctly, Lego will be offering stand-alone versions of the cars from the 4511 High Speed Train set. Interesting. Can anyone shed any more light on this? Bryan "Pascal BRUGIER" <pascal@brugier.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

(...) Jeff, are you gonna just stand there and be nominated like that?! Avoid work like the plague! Because if you don't, I'm gonna nominate you to organize rtlToronto16, 17 and train7. :) Calum (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) I was trying to find a comprehensive list of TrackDraw features (one that didn't require slogging through 300+ posts in a Yahoo group), and I ran across this post. In all this time, has noone else figured out that you can copy/paste elements (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) I don't have a copy of TrackDraw yet (I only recently downloaded Track Designer), but I'm pretty sure it's less a problem with the design program and more a problem with the actual track geometry. The Monorail track was designed with the (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) The advantage to that design is that the area between modules should already have 8-stud/9-brick clearance, so as long as the train isn't too high, it should be able to pass through safely without any major modifications to existing modules. (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

I nominate Jeff VW... -Rob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact