 Trains / 22935
Re: Sets 10157 and 10158
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 12:02:04 GMT

If I read this correctly, Lego will be offering stand-alone versions of the
cars from the 4511 High Speed Train set. Interesting. Can anyone shed any
more light on this?

Bryan

"Pascal BRUGIER" <pascal@brugier.com> wrote in message
Hello,
Here, in France, I have today confirmation by LEGO of two news trains sets • :
10157 ans 10158.

The name of 10157 is : Hight Speed Locomotice
The name of 10158 is : Hight Speed Train Car.

Normally it's same, Locomotive and Train Car of the 4511.

Il have also confirmation the label is the same 4511 (4 194 472)

The date of starting order in s&h is july 2 for the France.

I haven't the price.
I don't know if it's possible to have this set in classic shop.
I haven't picture for the moment...

Have you more information in States about this lot of set ?

Best regards
Pascal BRUGIER - FreeLUG