 Trains / *24920 (-10)
  Re: NGLTC club house at Discover Mills Mall this summer

(...) What are you begging for? :-) SERIOUSLY, congratulations. I hope I can see it this year! (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  NGLTC club house at Discover Mills Mall this summer

Once again the North Georgia LEGO Train club (NGLTC) will have a summer “club house” at the Discover Mills Outlet Mall in Gwinnett county Georgia. Like last year we will be occupying an empty store in the mall and filling it with our LEGO train (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) No official Moonbase standard should ever hinge upon customized pieces. If someone wants to make them for their own personal collection and use them to tweak the track layout for some reason, that's one thing, but requiring that people start (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A 'small' video of my home layout

(...) Nice first post :) I'm thinking that I'm going to paint my walls a sky blue, or maybe even bley ;), instead of that awful colour that the walls are now. As well, I'm trying to add landscaping. THat's the fun part. Thanks for the post! Take (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A 'small' video of my home layout

Great Idea, Like to see more of these. Maybe one day ill get my own layout... Stuart Stanley (This is my first post!!) "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HxI6L0.84@lugnet.com... (...) pushed (...) little (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Shay Chassis (Uni Joint Mods for Trains)

(...) Shay (...) that a (...) 43362 (...) I'd like to see a mod (still trying to come up with it myself too), to eliminate the need for the train motor altogether. That would work great one your Shay. I wonder if we can get someone to manufacture (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) Thanks for the info! Being a spacer/castler, I've not had the pleasure of dealing with track geometry yet. (...) My original proposition was to forget the track meeting at ends of the baseplate, but to have an overlay of 4 studs on each side (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Dennison, Ohio Train Festival from July 30 - August 1, 2004. We are still working out the details of the layout, but we have been asked by the TranFest event co-ordinator to bring along Paul Janssen's 4+ (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !!

  Re: Shay Chassis (Uni Joint Mods for Trains)

(...) Sorry no digital camera, but I'm thinking of devoting a brickshelf folder to mods eventually. I'll take film pictures when it all works and get the CD too. I had it working at a pulley ratio of 1:4 last night - about realistic Shay speed at 9V (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact