 Trains / *2382 (-5)
  New: Amtrak EMD type F 7 attempt

Worked today on a new locomotive model. Pictures of my 1st iteration are up at my website- link through trains/locomotives. I've tried to model the General Motors EMD type F 7 locomotive in what my Marklin catalog says is the first Amtrak color (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) They should get a secure server set up. Then there would be no problem. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, John Neal (<37FEB515.7F5F7311@...west.net>) wrote at 03:23:02 (...) You get 4 blue/grey taps with the 8860 supercar, if it's any help :-) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) Doors yes, windows no. They are found in numerous sets (without glass:-(). The gray drop plate can be found in 4549 Road N Rail Hauler. Clear hinge windows are tough, but the blue ones come from the 4559 as Kevin said. If you decided on a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) Following up on my own post ... when I got home this evening my shipment from BusyBee was on the island in my kitchen. I am now the proud owner of six 4536 Blue Hopper Cars. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact