 Trains / *2347 (-10)
  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Hi Greg, Pat Linnero posted a message to rtl and Lugnet on the 13th August about all the great sets that Busy Bee was possibly able to get. I must say that I was surprised by the lack of discussion this info generated, but probably everybody else (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  SPUDs and POOPs? (Was: Does anyone accually like 4561?)

[ XFUT lugnet.general and lugnet.faq ] Kya Morden: (...) I can't remember SPUDs either. Steve? POOP = Piece (that can be built) Of Other Pieces Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?

(...) SPUDs and POOPs? Special Purpose...stuff... and more stuff.... What are they? Kya (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

  H & R Trains - Fall Show Pictures

Hey, Here is some pictures of my LEGO Train Layout form last weekends H & R Trains Fall Show. The show was great, I got first place and made some new friends that have LEGO Trains and would like to link up in the future. Maybe a new Florida Lego (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) the list, must have been recent. (...) 2150's won't be long now I don't think. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?

(...) Juniorization is more than just over-reliance on SPUDs and POOPs. It's the dorky design, the missing doors, the lack of realistic details. You know, everything you pointed out as being wrong with the set's design. I've got an old 4.5V tender (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Greg Kramer wrote in message ... (...) I found out about their existance quiye by accident. About a month ago I was trying to find a 4555 Freight Loading Station and happened upon this web page: (URL) I called Busy Bee I was informed that they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) A very small part of me wishes I had noticed this so I could pick up 4 or 5 of them, mainly for my own use. Then again, I've never quite gotten into the whole freight train thing, so I don't know what good these would do me with nothing but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Hello there I know that Busy Bee only order 300, I am a BB regular, they also be getting some 2150, 3225 in soon, i think they may be able to get more 4536, but that will have to wait. And i know that one person have order 200 of these hopper cars, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Blue Hopper Car Mania...

So I know Busy Bee got in a lot (apparently several hundred) Blue Hopper Cars last week (or so)... and they're all gone now. I'm just curious about this phenomenon. Anyone know who found out first, and how? Who's our "patient zero" that started this (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact