 Trains / *2232 (-10)
  Re: PNLTC update (WWF) mountain scene

<snip>A must see! What Tom can do with over 400 BURPS! Um, excuse me. (followup-to: lugnet.off-topic.gas?) ok ok, so I haven't had much sleep :-) Tom p.s. tucked in along with all those BURPS are about +35,000 bricks and plates and various other (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Go to their main website at pnltc.org and work the menus to Galleries, then to WWF. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC update (WWF) mountain scene

Cool, What is the URL? -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:FI86GE.1v4@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  My take on "Remote Control Switch Design"

Hello All, I've posted a web page devoted to my motorized switch/point design. I've laden it heavily with photos and closeups, but I'm not holding anybody's hand at this point - mostly theory instead of how-to. Hopefully, you'll get some insights (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC update (WWF) mountain scene

Hi All, I just added the mountain scene from Tom to the PNLTC web site under Galleries, WWF. A must see! What Tom can do with over 400 BURPS! SteveB (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Power supply

(...) I have both a 2400 and a 1500. The 2400 has control of the pulse power feature, wereas the 1500 does not. I usually leave it off, as the speeds we are dealing with even in lego trains are not anything like as fine as I deal with in oo James (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Power supply

I also have an MRC Tech II (I think that's the model). When you use it wit your trains do you keep "pulse" on? This is what make slow speeds possible but may also cause the extra noise. SteveB (...) in (...) long (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Power supply

(...) Yes you can do exactly that. I have it done somewhat like that for my setup right now. (there are some RS switchs for control before the layout, housed in a lego box). (...) The only problem I have is that the motors are noiser with the MRC (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Update1 : Commuter train (WIP)

Well, I stayed up late and scrounged enough white windows to complete bothe ends and vestibule! There is now some head lights and roof detail. I'll take some pics once the wheels are in place. I'm sure that will take some work. SteveB Steven Barile (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact