 Trains / 2163
Re: Power supply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:38:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I also have an MRC Tech II (I think that's the model). When you use it wit
your trains do you keep "pulse" on? This is what make slow speeds possible but
may also cause the extra noise.
SteveB

I have both a 2400 and a 1500.  The 2400 has control of the pulse power
feature, wereas the 1500 does not.  I usually leave it off, as the speeds we
are dealing with even in lego trains are not anything like as fine as I deal
with in oo

James Powell