 Trains / *21620 (-10)
  PNLTC OCC Big Bash Gallery Is Up

We at the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club have posted the gallery for our layout at the Big Bash opening celebration for the newly expanded Oregon Convention Center, April 17-19, 2003. Stop by and check out the great display including Jeremy (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.or)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

Cool. Any chance of the *.dat file for that freight train? (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

(...) Well they oughta be, those are some of the finest models ever done anywhere... Or so I hear. :-) I oughta talk about lawyers now, but na... if TLC makes those into official models I'll be happy as the next guy, they have a lot of choice hard (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

(...) Just remember, don't piss me off ;-) (URL) me, they look like two renderings of the same thing, with the lighting changed) -Tim (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDwzC2.BKt@lugnet.com... (...) Think you need to adjust your laser-beam eyes ;-) Jeroen (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HDwyFz.8sM@lugnet.com... (...) chuckling. (...) Nah, exchanged them for some DAT's I had on my PC by some guy from Milton Trains Something... They very happy with them ;-) Jeroen (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

(...) job of assembling the model just from box art photos! -Tim (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jeroen Has New Trains

(...) hehe. some of us spotted this a bit sooner and circulated it, to much chuckling. I gotta say that in this one: (URL) looks positively maniacal, as if he'd sold his soul to get these. Well, maybe he did. (if "making a train poster" == "selling (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Jeroen Has New Trains

Looks like someone worked hard and deserved a present...or two! See happy Jeroen with 2003 New Trains: High-Speed Passenger and Freight. He's already got a draft of the freight train and a preview of a new POV-Ray rendering setting. (URL) think we (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector

(...) about their auction in market.auction and then post a link to the post... (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact