 Trains / *2102 (-5)
  Re: Train doors and windows

Matt, I am probably interested in your "sub-consortium" but I still haven't figured out what parts are in question. Depending on how many of the parts I actually want makes a big difference on how much I am willing to pitch in. So, could someone (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi LUGNET Community members, Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn7sgjqo.7ai....UTK.EDU... (...) I was going to pledge $500 towards this idea, but when I discovered we were not going to be able to even suggest parts, that (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) Well, outside of the specifics of the private contract between the consortium members, I think this whole topic is of a potentially HUGE interest to just about everyone who reads here. Unless I throw my $500 in I don't care what you pay per (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train doors and windows

(...) Probably neither. It's a group willing to take a risk to satisfy their own needs, and then make available the surplus to those not willing to take that risk through a fair allocation method, that is, what the market will bear. The amount (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Answered offline. I won't be discussing this publicly. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact