 Trains / *20964 (-5)
  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Very neat ! I love it! I have got to try my own version. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Jason Krish" <ja.krish@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:HA0Ip3.LzH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 9V point geometry

(...) ... After some conversation with Ludo Soete, I created a geometric construction to prove that the 9V point curve can be created from the same circle radius as the 9V track, without any straight sections. I did this by modeling this Track (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) I've just added a new view showing the bushes and more of the mechanism. Re: level crosings, last surviving gated crossings in the UK are listed at www.signalbox.org/la...ssings.htm Some good photos too, particularly the beauty at Allington (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new MOC's

<snap> (...) The windshield is a normal slope 6x3x1 transparent yellow slope used in the classic space set 918. (...) thanks for the comments Bert (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) "Quite mad", eh? I saw your equation on the sidebar. The third picture is a little hard to discern, being so small, but it sure looks like something kind of nutty. Perhaps Michael Jackson would have been easier to recognize. And he is, after (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact