 Trains / *19470 (-5)
  Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

Frank Filz wrote in message <3DA30C4F.C95267F3@m...ng.com>... (...) Yes... one of the criteria for picking rolling stock for this would be reliability, so coolness and fancy construction would take a back seat to reliable and consistent running - (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Wanta meet at the LEGO store in Orlando?

Hi All, I'll be in Orlando this weekend, anyone up for meeting at the Orlando LEGO Store store? Maybe get a bite to eat around there... Robin, do you guys, GFLTC, live near there? SteveB PNLTC (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Find my train

(...) A snow remover has 2 of those, so that leaves us 6 to assign to one or more other train sets. Just to make sure, I'm talking about the following part: (click on the link to see a picture) (URL) possibility: These are also separatly available (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

Pictures of RichLUG's display at the 25th Annual RF&P Model Railroad show are available on BrickShelf in the following gallery: (URL) gallery also includes one sub-folder (Brickgonia) that holds pictures of my Halloween-oriented MOC's that were (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Monorail roll call

(...) Please do! -Rob. (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact