 Trains / *1597 (-20)
  Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

(...) 4561 are now advailable in Canada (...) Martin (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updates on train items

(...) Here's a couple items from the US Summer 1999 S@H catalog (prices are S@H catalog price): 4541 Road N'Rail Service Truck (slightly different name) $14.50 4556 Train Station (per catalog is 233 pieces, I check this at home in the next couple (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

(...) It may or may not be a back formation, but a factoree is a receipient of a factoring service, just as a transferee is a recepient of a transfer. Put simply, a factoree is someone for whom I act as a US agent or factor, receiving payment on (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

Could you explain the word "factoree", please? (It is not present in my dictionary). /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Updates on train items

(...) Cool, thanks -- they're in now! --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Updates on train items

Per S@H rep Karen the following items are available and have the following names/prices. I had her carefully check the capitalization in her online system 4553 34.50 "Train Wash" 4533 10.00 "Train Track Snow Remover" 4556 46.00 "Train Station" 4557 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Train Tracks

(...) The "make your own suggestion" actually gives you more flexibility than flex track. You actually build the track in place, much the same way as is done in real life (traditionally, in real life these days they're actually starting to use (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

(...) Any idea of which countries 4561 will be available in? I certainly don't have much need of an extra controller (would probably just as soon buy a couple from Larry when I get a big enough table to need more than 2). (...) I think we may need (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

(...) This is great. If there is a posiblity of me getting some of these train plates plese email me. I am trying to get gray train plates for my TGV2. (see page (URL) ). Anything would be great, but I am looking for 10 of them. thanks in advance. (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Lego Train Tracks

Hey all Under the topic of the "Permanent Outdoor Train" there have been sugeestions to build your own track. Great idea, but would it be possible to make track flexible. They have this type of track redialy available for other model railways. Such (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

lego has made trainjr... NOOO...OOO bring back the metroliner or some of the 4.5v set designs... they were great. (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria

We've gotten all the Sweden ones there are and will be bringing them over. I would not mind trying to do the same for Austria. Contact Michel to see if he wants to sell some of his share, I think I'm going to keep all of mine. Still looking for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

I just built my 4561 (4560 is the same set without the speed controller, not available in the US, so now I have 23 extra speed controllers instead of 22). I hate it. Heck, my kids hate it. I knew I would but didn't know how much. It's very (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

In article <FEEoGy.50y@lugnet.com>, Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> writes (...) I also have no experience of outdoor models, but I think the main problem is the plastic, and the rail joints. The plastic will suffer in the sun, and the joints will be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

You could do what LL USA did-- lay your own track. Make it the same gauge as 9v, and use O scale rails. Points might get tricky, but I think that would be the way to go. -John (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My experience at Legoland USA

Having just returned from LL, I can say that Lar is right-- more like G scale. I can also say that the trains were probably the biggest disappoint of the park. Whoever built them knew little or nothing about engines and it showed:-( The rolling (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: strange idea

(...) Any interest by anyone in going out for dinner after the train show, looks like it ends on Saturday at 6pm. Maybe an informal type dinner where the show can be discussed and so on.. (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) over (...) Sorry, no actual experience. I just *expect* them to rust from rain and distort from sun heat. If you don't care wasting your track over a year or so it may do ofcourse. Eric (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: California Lego Train Club

When I attended the Legofest put on in March, I met two other train enthusiasts, one from San Diego county and the other from Orange (If I recall correctly). Having the club based in the middle of the state is a thought but it seems to me that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno)

  Re: Permanent outdoor train

(...) Eric, is this hard earned experence? Please, share the details. I'd think that they would be OK outside...what happenes? do they rust? I don't think that they'd melt/distort too much over a year or so...Anyone got any real experence? All that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact