 Trains / *15329 (-20)
  Re: How loud are monorails?

I would agree about as loud as a 9V motor. It is a droning white noise buzz. Do you remember the vintage Kenner Tie Fighter? Kinda like that. The lower the battery gets the louder it is up and down those ramps too. (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How loud are monorails?

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:GnGysp.EpB@lugnet.com... (...) in fact, probably make less noise. The only real noticable noise is when they go up and down the ramped track pieces. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016

I spotted these the other day while surfing Brickshelf "recent uploads". Very nice! I really like the idea of sticker sheets. And they are easily distributed via the web. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  How loud are monorails?

Not having any monorails myself, nor having seen any running, I'm curious -- how loud are these things when operating? Do those big flat track pieces act as sounding boards to amplify the motor sound? Thanks in advance. Paul "the only fan of Time (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016

(...) I am from Brazil, when I was at USA the americans keep asking me if was french. I wonder if I sound like Peter Sellers as Inspector Closeau. (...) Uau! Magnifique! (...) Thats nice, I will buy a train set some day... (...) Paulo (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coloured LED Lego Lights

I know Ken. He's a good guy (and his LED's are good), but he does not post here much. I shall mail him and explain the auction rules. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016

(...) That is awsome, the english is fine too. I'm wondering if you understand mine... I love the stickers though! Josh (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Sticker for Tanker 11016

Hello Excuse my english, but I french (Yes 4 french member's !) You can see my collection : (URL) the moment I haven't check all the set) You can see a lot of tanker with european décoration : (URL) the sticker I have used Microsoft Visio 2000, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  (expert) questions concerning train sets 114 and 115

I know I have asked this a few month ago but still got no answer.... Is there a building instruction for set 114? Does it exist at all and has anybody the chance to make a scan of it (if so)? Does anybody have informations about set 114? In which (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  JoeFish, the amazing moving website!

Greetings all. My website and e-mail have moved - sorry to anyone who linked to me, and I'm also sorry I don't have many links to other peoples' yet. I'll put a LUGNet button on there soon, I promise. The old Cable and Wireless servers are shutting (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars)

  Coloured LED Lego Lights

Anyone who's interested in adding coloured lights to thier creations, I have some for auction: (URL) controlled by a Mindstorms RCX, these can be set to one of two colours. If just attached to a 9V battery box, reversing the switch or the connector (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

(...) That's really great Steve! Have you tried it with the base at 6-wide? I've seen a few tankers with the base narrower than the tank, so it may look OK at 6-wide, too. And that's a neat idea for the walkway! ROSCO (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

(...) Very Cute! Droid Escapes! Dean (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

(...) That is awsome, I also love the walkway! Josh (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

No Prob, copy away. If you need some detail info LMK. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide tanker

That walkway is simply awesome! I always liked the way I did the undercarriage on my tank car here: (URL) will need to copy that walkway on my next tank car ;) I hope you don't mind... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  8 wide tanker

I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway on top but the rest is still needs work. www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?i=86907 www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?i=86905 SteveB (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AEM-7 Renderings and Animation

(...) Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dam Nice

Normally I would have used all 1x2's (and Tan would have been 10x better) but I was anonymously given about 3000 brand spanking new yellow 2x3's from someone at church. So I alternated rows with 1x2's and 2x3's. I'll take a pic of the ugly back. BTW (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dam Nice

(...) Yes it is! Steve, I've been working on something that will go verywell with your dam. It's not ready for public release(1), but I'll be willing to share it with you if you desire. Let me know. -chris 1- i'v adopted a new resolution to only (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact