 Trains / 14067
Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:20:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Pascal Brugier writes:
Hello

Excuse my english, but I french (Yes 4 french member's !)

You can see my collection :
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1261
(For the moment I haven't check all the set)

You can see a lot of tanker with european décoration :

For the sticker I have used Microsoft Visio 2000, Printer laser color HP
4500 and paper Brady PVC. You can see with this picture the really quality
of the sticker's but it's very nice.

In a second time I want do another lot of tanker (Exxon, Agip, Esso ...)

On the stickers you have 2 big logo (48x48), 6 small for tile 1x6, 4 torso
for minifig and a lot of Danger Panel.
For Octan you ahve only the lot of big logo and Danger panel.

If you want this lot of stickers you can contact me.

I have also a big lot of copy for old Lego sticker in this same quality.
In a next postage I included this lot

Best regards
Pascal BRUGIER

pascal@brugier.com

That is awsome, the english is fine too.  I'm wondering if you understand
mine...

I love the stickers though!
Josh