 General / 34168
34167  |  34169
Subject:
JoeFish, the amazing moving website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:52:31 GMT

Greetings all.

My website and e-mail have moved - sorry to anyone who linked to me, and I'm
also sorry I don't have many links to other peoples' yet.  I'll put a LUGNet
button on there soon, I promise.

The old Cable and Wireless servers are shutting down at the end of the
month, so I've moved to NTL.  My site address is now:

<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.j.railton/>

and my e-mail address is:

<j.j.railton@ntlworld.com>

I'm just cross-posting for those who haven't seen it yet.  The 'Space'
section includes some Star Wars models, and click on 'Claude' for a whole
range of craft built out of a single Snowspeeder set.  'Trains' you'll
probably have seen, and 'Town' has a couple of vehicles I haven't seen done
before.

I'll post to the relevant sections soon, as I have a lot to add, but first
I've got to set up a decent mini-studio and take some pictures.

Jason J Railton