 Trains / *14739 (-5)
  Re: 10002 Club Cars (was S@H - Clear 1x4x3 Window (Train Window) Availability?)

(...) I think the backorder queue may be emptying out. I ordered last week and my full order arrived yesterday (though I didn't get to pick it up until today because I had to stay late at work yesterday :-(. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GLEJ1w.Bn9@lugnet.com... (...) design. The cars are built by Bombardier, of Montreal, here in Canada. Iain (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Actually, they do share a manufacturer, but the GO cars came first (Hawker Siddley (?)/UTDC was the first maker, I think Bombardier now make them). Other places where they are used include "West Coast Rail" out of Vancouver-no, I don't have (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Thanks for all of you. You won't see popup ad again after 24h. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: 3 Wide Action!

(...) Fantastic! That's amazing! How about some Ldraw pics so we can build some for the shows? Dean (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact