 Trains / *14565 (-5)
  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message news:3BC3231E.EC7252...lia.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I was unable to find the original article but I seem to recall a statement (it might have been from someone who paraphrased Brad (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

I recieved my delxe set yesterday. This is what has changed (from what I can tell): The club car seems to be just like original. There are curves, not diagonal lines on the preprinted parts. The metroliner has undergone a few changes. The hair has (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

I just got an email from Lego that my Deluxe Metroliner just shipped. My wife had ordered me the set in mid September, so the turnaround isn't too bad for a back-ordered set. -- Scott (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

(...) What was that noise I just heard?Oh ya that was the value of the originals price DROPPING because of the part:-) (...) Good to here(even though it makes my 3 old copies worth less now)Now if I buy more they will match:-) (...) Oh come on what (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

(...) Jonathon- Are the 10001 Metroliner's smaller window's glass light blue or clear? I heard they are light blue, but I just want to make sure. I better order my K10001 soon since they're shipping them fast! Now if only I can convince my mom that (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact