 Trains / *14444 (-10)
  Re: 2 More buildings from TCLTC layout

(...) Keeping my fingers crossed they come out in bulk. (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: MyOT Passenger Coaches Arrived (US)

(...) Mine came last Saturday. (...) i got a ship confirmation notice on the hopper this morning. (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  2 More buildings from TCLTC layout

These will be the final 2 pics of buildings from the TCLTC layout that I will post for a while; the remaining few are still in various stages of construction. These two are actually set together as they will sit on the layout: (URL) the advent of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  New MOC: Bill/Ben from TtTE (7 wide;)

I started this MOC over a year ago and *finally* finished him last night! And I'm glad I waited because I made some great improvements from the original design. First, how about that color match with the new sand red!!!! We have a metal Bill/Ben (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MyOT Passenger Coaches Arrived (US)

(...) All 3 of my passenger coaches arrived on Monday and this afternoon I received email confirmation that the tanker and hopper have shipped. So, they should show up as early as tomorrow, but no later than Monday (I'm in NC also). (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  MyOT Passenger Coaches Arrived (US)

I sent this out earlier this week but it got whacked in the LUGNET outage. On Tuesday I received two of my 10015 Passenger Coaches arrived today so they are shipping to US residents! I am still waiting for the tanker and hopper along with one more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stockcar design study

(...) You are not mistaken, I have a few from that exact set! Josh (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stockcar design study

"Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3BB33CBF.3E6994...web.org... [ ... snipped .. ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] If I am not mistaken, you can find a 6x6 brown plate in 5902. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Classic Train

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GKBxuq.Cop@lugnet.com... (...) That would make the price about right. Someone had already observed that one pack of curved rails wasnt going to get them very far :-) regards lawrence (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Stockcar design study

The trains section on LEGO.com inspired me to try my hand at a stockcar. Here is the result: (URL) believe this is the first time I have used LDRAW to design something that I planned on building. I am curious to see how this builds in real life. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact