 Trains / *14164 (-20)
  Box Car Manufacturer Web Site

(URL) cool, good pics... Dean (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  PCC car

Hi all! This is the first model that I have built on the computer. The antique PCC cars running down Market St. in San Francisco inspired me to build this: Brickshelf Folder: (URL) it was modeled after: (URL) the roof in a different color because (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NYC Subway site

(...) It's not a monorail line, it s a rapid transit line that connects Downtown Vancouver CANADA to the eastern suburbs of Buranaby, New Westminister and Surrey. I ride the system everyday and there clearly are two tracks. For more info on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail Page / Pics

(...) (URL)And here is the Lugnet Lego Page w/ captions: (URL)Enjoy. Let me know what you think. (...) The zoom1 ‘Lugnet Lego page w/ captions’ is nice! Especially the photo of the Paradise sets. It’s really neat to see the spiral staircase in that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NYC Subway site

(...) The pics in that URL is mostly of the Skytrain. It's our rapid Transit type thing. It's not a monorail. It has rails like a train. But it uses induction to move. I believe you were referring to the VLC's (Vancouver, CANADA, not US) Monorail (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  trainstation almost finished

Hi, The latest results can be seen in my brickshelf directory (URL) platform is long enough for a train with 4 full lenght passenger waggons. I'm still adding details (I was wondering how to do old-style lampposts without too many rare bricks, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: White Hoppers?

That's funny I did basically the same thing Sunday. I made two in red 'n gray and one in black 'n dark gray. I don't have pics:( but the black one looks so cool... Your white 'n red ones look great! Now I need to make some white 'n red ones. Build (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Monorail Page / Pics

I uploaded my pictures of the monorail from TRAIN2. Here is the Brickshelf Folder: (URL) here is the Lugnet Lego Page w/ captions: (URL) Let me know what you think. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Sand-Red Livestock Wagon

(...) Thanks. Ever since I bought the Recon Mech I've been trying to think of something to do with the sand-red bricks. There weren't really enough pieces in the one set to do much, though Thomas Cook beat me to it with his sandblasting tank. The (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  White Hoppers?

Last night I built some white and red versions of the classic 4536 Blue Hopper. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - Brick Depot (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Brickshelf gallery

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJ2Do9.7DE@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the praise, much appreciated.:-) I mainly chose it because blue is a colour i have a lot of. Other than those two front windows of course. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Where'd you get your units? Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) After a bit of ferreting around if found this snippet of info. The 82 class was built by Clyde Engineering at Braemar (South Australia). It has a GM 3000HP engine. James (who likes the odd train now and then) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)

(...) As I'm browsing through this on my slow link, I've been thinking how nice it would be to have this presentation on a CD-ROM. I think I'd be willing to pay as much as 20 bucks for something like that, which would be a great way for a club to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train article in Garden Railways magazine

(...) I guess I was remembering primarily the concrete sections. (...) As an outdoor display, I'd rate it pretty good. As an outdoor model railroad, I'd rate it pretty low. The article was pretty nice, with several pictures. They also included a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Brickshelf gallery

(...) like a GM or GE rather than a British unit. Any reason you chose it (other than it looks cool with that inverse sloped windshield and cab overhang, which came out great, by the way)? (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12v Trains

(...) I took your advice and bought a 12v transformer. I won an auction on ebay for the transformer, over 60 pieces of straight and curved track, right and left remote points, a crossover, 2 grade crossings, a 12v motor, and a few other (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Sand-Red Livestock Wagon

(...) wow, that look awsome, & you've givein me an idea, the sand red seems like a great color to recreate a well faided red boxcar! Josh (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC: Sand-Red Livestock Wagon

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present my latest MOC - a livestock wagon in the new sand-red colour, using a half-plate recess for the side panels: (URL) Please, LMKWYT. You'll also find a few of my buildings there too. The website's fairly new - I'll (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New Brickshelf gallery

Well i finally got a Digital camera so I can finally upload some of my MOCs'. Main folder is at :- (URL) stuff :- (URL) :- (URL) :- (URL) nothing special, I thought i would share them anyway..:-)) I will add extra pictures soon, I am still (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: double container waggon

(...) Well firstly cos the original has (probably to equall the weight) and secondly cos you'll need it: The top is 2 layers of plates (1x4, 1x6 and 1x8) and plates on top of that (see the buildig steps). My beta-model didn't had the drops and you (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact