 Trains / 13168
Re: double container waggon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 07:40:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Looks nice, but I was wondering why you had the large drop in the center of your
car since the containers all rest on top of the car.

Well firstly cos the original has (probably to equall the weight) and
secondly cos you'll need it: The top is 2 layers of plates (1x4, 1x6 and
1x8) and plates on top of that (see the buildig steps). My beta-model didn't
had the drops and you only needed a huff and a puff to break it. So using
bricks under it, it really strengthen it and it can have some weight on it...

Jeroen