 Trains / *14039 (-5)
  Re: Help with magnetic couplings

You can find my RCX Controlled Mobile Decoupler in my homepage, it can give you some ideas. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Carl Watson" <cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:GIH09u.DID@lugnet.com... (...) without (...) Find a rod to insert through the base to push against the top of the magnet pivot - it needs to be something you can apply a fair amount of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Help with magnetic couplings

I am posting this message on behalf of Tom Williams, here it is: "How can I take the magnetic couplings off blue era train carriages without breaking them"? Thanks in advance Carl -- Member #1165 (URL) LEGO Users Group (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: more GMLTC 'teaser' pictures

(...) Those are the 1x6x2 tall arches from the Star Wars Podracer bucket. Tan tiles allow the bottom one to be inverted without too much difficulty. There is one plate between them, so the height is just a bit too tall. I put a black wall behind the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Station work-in-progress

(...) :-(( Do you have plans for the x-mas meeting? This year not in Braunschweig, but near Frankfurt. I myself am not sure if I have the time to attend. And again: :-( (...) That would make sence, but I still think, you would see a diference in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact