 Trains / *13859 (-10)
  [rtlToronto] Train2 Show, Saturday August 11th, 2001

rtlToronto/train2: Next Stop! The Second Toronto Lego Train Show Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch 239 College Street, Toronto Saturday, August 11th, 10AM-4PM Hi folks, Only a day to rtlToronto/train2: Next Stop! the second Lego Train (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

A very interesting question, JT. As for my own club, the GMLTC, I know that we won't be including a train yarn in our initial building phase because some perceive cars just sitting on tracks as "boring". Nothing could be further from the truth for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Train car MOCs!

(...) Plywood, & uniform size boards, they wrap them up too. Josh (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train car MOCs!

(...) (URL) Are there real ones that look like that? I've only seen plain ones - these look great. (...) Another great looking car, but that green engine would be closer to the top of my "must have/make" list. I see centerbeam cars rolling by, (my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

Mike, I have a bunch of pictures but at 1.3 meg each I am having difficulty in finding a place for them. Any suggestions? The display was huge (even by general model railroading standards) and no amount of pictures would do it justice. LLCA was a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

Kim posted a few from the event at: (URL) have ~1000+ pictures to sort, arrange, and weedout, and we're building the Gallery on the PNLTC site right now. We decided not to through up ~1000+ on brickshelf in random order. I'll post an anouncement as (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Value of late 1970's train sets

Hello, I'm looking for prices for the following train sets, with a view to selling them on BrickBay. They've all be played with a lot, and are third hand(!) 183 4.5v Diesel Train set Complete, with instructions and ring of track (I'm not sure what (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.trains)

  Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs? I have notice that over the past 6 months or so that much of the talk and pictures from LTCs has been more of non-train related town structures than of engines, rolling stock and train (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thanks to SCLTC and others

"steve barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GHtAwv.LE8@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Where are the pictures???? I can only assume that you guys were so inundated with questions and other activities that no one (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: green passenger wagon

(...) The U.S. site still says, "Backorders Accepted, will ship by 28 Aug 2001" :( Bob (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact