 Trains / *13669 (-5)
  brickshelf pics

hi, i finally posted some pics of my MOC 4559 and Lego town in the brickshelf gallery. im still uploading pics as we speak so please check it out. the police car is based on an NYPD highway patrol unit with the Mcdermott highrise lights. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed regulator question

(...) I see what you mean, i have so many curves stacked here... Josh (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed regulator question

(...) Maybe LTG should stop putting oval tracks in each set and start putting straight tracks or switch tracks instead. lets face it, curved tracks are necessary, but too many of them can be a real pain in the pitute. joe (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) Steve, LEGO® train wheels are not designed to be lubricated. The oil will destroy the rubber traction tires on the 9V motors resulting in total loss of traction (not to mention dirt buildup on all wheels concerned). Just my 10 cents (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed regulator question

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GHAz1D.IK3@lugnet.com... (...) Well, the last time I can find prices when they had the 4560 (turbo train without regulator), 4561 (turbo with regulator) and the 4548 regulator on (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact