 Trains / *13474 (-5)
  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) I'm sure someone will elaborate on this, but... The train crews included the conductor, who would wacth the train so that if any car derailed, they would know. the caboose also allowed protection of the rear of the train, so that other trains (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) OK, so if I understand this correctly, the track for 9V and 12V is actually the same gauge, the difference is purely electrical? (...) These sound like pretty nice features to have. Do either 9V or 12V have any type of Command Control type (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) I think the MOT's are only classified as the train locomotives that you can decide the colors of. The train cars are MOT cars, but only one color. Josh (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

The caboose is a warm place to rest and heat up some beans and make a pot of coffee. It also is a very good model. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GGz4qz.JxH@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

Hi, Not to be nitpicking but I was wondering if the new train cars (caboose etc.) should be located under LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > My Own Train instead of LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Train Cars (where they are now) The box-art clearly (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact