 Trains / *13279 (-20)
  Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest

(...) Well, actually, the ILTCO is comprised of LTCs from Canada, Germany, Italy, and the US. *Where* we hold the convention is irrelevant. (...) Yes, and some Germans have said that they would come to the US to attend such a convention. Italy, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest

(...) I think is already been said but an International LEGO Train COnvention that moves across country (USA infered) doesn't sound very international. Second what is an "LTC-hosted city"? Is Boston an "LTC-hosted city"? Technically there isn't an (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest

(...) That reminds me of my first reaction to baseball's World Series. "So which countries are participating in this event?" Perceive well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: About 10001 and 10002

"Zhengrong Zang" <legozang@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GGnvpK.2n7@lugnet.com... (...) They are not on s@h yet. Their availablity was announced at the Brickfest meeting last weekend. They are due to be put on s@h in August for availability in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK prices for new train wagons

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGnwG8.3uC@lugnet.com... (...) Have you seen my comment on German prices? Know anyone for a bulk import? regards lawrence (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  UK prices for new train wagons

Just noticed that the prices are now shown at www.shop.lego.com, but only the Caboose is listed for backorder - the others are still unavailable: 10013 Open Freight Wagon 12.99 GBP 10014 Caboose 10.99 GBP 10015 Passenger Wagon 13.99 GBP 10016 Tanker (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  About 10001 and 10002

Many people are talking about these, but I can't find them in S@H, why? Does anyone the URL in shop.lego? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) You will have to keep up-- that's spelled "misteak" around here. (...) Or not. (...) Just sarcasm. And you catch on so well. (...) You can say that again. -John (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest

(...) Is it really right to call it INTERNATIONAL LTC if you just plan on touring the states? Germany has a rather large train contingent. USLTC, maybe. (...) Uh, that's what I've been saying all along ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

<SNIP!> The only complaint/issue that I have with the Legends/re-issue/Direct merchandise is that I have to figure out (a) what I want, (b) what I need and (c) which will be unavailable to me later as a Direct purchase item?!? I LOVE that the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

To All, (...) That is a very interesting notion. I saved up and bought the Metroliner when it first came out, and I still have it today, and I love it too death. However, just because it is coming out in a new form, does not mean I lost that memory. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Sounds like you're complaining about a loss of nostalgia. I think you're in the minority, though. People who have the original set will feel a bit slighted, but people who don't have it feel like they're receiving a gift from Lego. That's just (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Rest of my pics are up

(...) Yes. They are in the same folder, tail end: (URL) with this one: (URL) it took me another day to get the camera unloaded. That combined Amtrak(tm) looked great. Robin's lights and Kevin's thrum-thrum pulling many coaches. Rocked! Also shows (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide Locomotives webpages uploaded

(...) LOL, I've been thinking basic colors. Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide Locomotives webpages uploaded

(...) Consider going with white or a very light background and black text... (he says, realising that his entire vanity site is dark blue with white text. Er, ah, do as I say, not as I do) ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide Locomotives webpages uploaded

(...) I just flipped it before i posted that, originaly it was a blue backgound with grey text, i hope this works better, and i also update the otherpages, minus the tank car, i have to get pictures of that first. Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: August Surprise...

No John, that was a mistake. I promise to "mark-up" my jokes with <JOKE> tags from now on so that you will know when to laugh. Oh, that's right, humor is expressly forbidden in this news group. Play well, John, play well. -BrewB John Neal wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide Locomotives webpages uploaded

(...) I'm at home now, and it's blue text and grey background. While I was at work though, it was showing up as blue text and barely-noticably-different blue background. I'll check again tomorrow and see what is there. thanks, James (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wide Locomotives webpages uploaded

(...) What colors are showing, i've heard there's been problems in the past, its supposed to show blue & grey. I'm switching the colors now, if it dosn't help, i'll remove the customization. Josh (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Absolutely right, Jacob. I got the Guarded Inn re-release, which means that I can enjoy a very nice set without paying hundreds of dollars for it - and it doesn't even affect the value of Guarded Inns /without/ the box, because there are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact