 Trains / *13074 (-20)
  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

(...) Regretably, MichLTC won't be bringing ours. The thing just got built last nite and isn't married to its stickers yet, which are in a different state. Logistics would be challenging, I suspect. However I would ask, can other groups use your (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

Is anyone else taking their Ambassador cars to Brickfest? I'm trying to see how many different events around the country I can get our NGLTC box car to visit. I've actually started making little stickers to go on the back of the car that list the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) it may not even be DCC, maybe its a little smaller, or more economical... or even designed to allow DCC to be added to it. I'm beting on a smaller one, that'll allow you to make a dummy truck for the oppisite end that looks the same. Josh (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Japanese trains

From this same site, (URL) these pics from Lakeside Railway - Windermere, England All steam era stuff, some nice pics (URL) Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GG1rwy.Iou@lugnet.com... (...) But surely the point is that the My Own Train DIDNT come with a motor. So, yes it is dependent on a motor, but NOT the current 9v one. Lego could now (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Japanese trains

Too bad theres no pics of goods trains, but these were nicely done as is. -Harvey (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Japanese trains

Hi,are you interested in japanese trains? take a look at this: (URL) bottom of page link to other galleries) (URL) think they have interesting shapes....somewhen a little funny,like this: (URL) this (BMW train?? :-)) ): (URL) You Yahoo!? Il tuo (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Price of a 12V motor

Hi Jeroen, Theres no serious pricelist of LEGO parts. Its most of the time just what you want to give for it. Shortened till, wat de gek er voor geeft. Just like stamps or coins if it is the last one in the shop or on the market, youll pay anything (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner

(...) Probably a cite may have been helpful, or just crossposting with FUT set to m.bst might have worked too... Interesting idea, good luck with it! ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Train Contest - 1st Place Prize Winner

Greetings! If anyone is interested in instructions for David's Dragon Train, please see my post in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade Thanks, /Eric McCarthy/ (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: 14 wide boxcar! (was Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel")

(...) <likewise> (...) current length of the car the endoskeleton reaches right to the edges of available space, and as such precludes the use of bricks pretty much anywhere. Then there's the small issue of a lack of elements, particularly more (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) <yooper> Eh, dey go to da bar, yah? Or dey go huntin. Or go to da bar get good an dronk an den go huntin. Oh yah! Dat dere's a tirty- pointer...an he's pink! *hic* </yooper> (Sorry for trotting out the stereotype, but I *am* just another (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) Oh-no, Rhode Island's missing, and NC & SC are now "Carolinia" Josh (I better stop looking...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) If you look.. you can also see that Indiana is missing too. (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) Perhaps they thought "oh, it's just too hard to work out shipping times when some idiot decided to split the state in half", or something 8?) Maybe they haven't worked out you've got a pretty neat bridge joining the two halves now 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

Just phone their 1-888 number (if you live in North America) and order the catalogue...they'll send it too right away!! Benjamin Medinets (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple

James, nice job. Looks great. (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) Maybe Lala land? (or NO-PRINT land). Josh (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Sawnee Mnt. Coal Tipple

That's cool, I would think that the studs on the roof would kind of give it away :) jt (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yet Another S@H Catalog Observation

(...) It must have joined the UP, in Canada or Wisconsin, or whereever people think the UP goes.... Steve (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact