 Trains / *12809 (-5)
  7 wide sleepers online

Dear friends! Today I got the final pictures for showing my cars to you. They are the same cars which I used in Kohala, just here are the details. (URL) realise that they soon might be able to be built in green, but I have them in blue now and they (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: APT tilts thru curves in Real-Build ABS form

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GFI7GG.36J@lugnet.com... (...) That seems to make sense. CN's original "Turbo" exhibited this characteristic; today, the TALGO tilting trainsets also tilt this way. I don't know of a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 8-wide fright cars

(...) Did you use this design? (URL) was inspired by Gianluca's original design for the odd offset, but ended up with a different construction. I'm not sure my solution is "1/5" offset. There was some discussion of the fractio, but I've since (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) I don't really fall into 'knows much about railroading', but aren't they 0 for 3 on that copy? Steve Christopher! have you backed up your data? (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) Steve Christopher! have you backed up your data? (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact