 Trains / 11912
11911  |  11913
Subject:
7 wide sleepers online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:40:51 GMT

Dear friends!

Today I got the final pictures for showing my cars to you. They are the same
cars which I used in Kohala, just here are the details.

http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/russleep.htm
(http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/)

I realise that they soon might be able to be built in green, but I have them
in blue now and they will saty that way.

There is a known problem with my pages and Netscape (related to
document.write), for you browse:
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/grafik/
and select the russlXX.jpg pictures.

I will soon be off for 1,5 months, so see you in August!

Sonnich