 Trains / *12704 (-10)
  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) Wow! It looks like LEGO is getting back to trains. I didn't think they would add more stuff this soon and they look good! Keep it coming LEGO! Thing are looking better in the world of LEGO trains... Build on... Robin www.gfltc.org (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

The 10013 Open Freight Wagon ((URL) to be a pretty simple design that's, but not really juniorized. And a great source for 2x2 round brown bricks! The Caboose ((URL) seem to be a good source for 2x2 "airplane" windows, and for that price I'm sure (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from Kohala

On June 16th we had a family day in our company (Mõisapäev). I took 2 layouts with me, a simpe 9V (all 9V stuff I have) and a ok-sized 12V layout. See the pictures on: (URL) was the first time my new train (the blue cars) was really takin into use, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

All I can say is with the releases of some sets like the frontend loader and some ok new trains and some future stuff the next to month my creidt card is going to burst into flames!!! Wayne (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GFCqoE.K8n@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! *black* 1 x 2 x 2 "airplane" windows..... Cheers Carlo. (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

I was @ LEGO S@H today and just found new trains to go with the My own train stuff... Set #10013 Open Frieght Wagon 16.99 Set #10014 Caboose 14.99 Enjoy and pass on the info apparently its not avaliable yet. Wayne (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: MOCs: incl German WWII Railway gun

Shaun, I've seen your work on brickshelf before and I am just floored by the detail. You are, by far, one of the best lego modelers out there. 8 Your attention to detail is clearly seen in the beautiful re-creations of WWII and Star Wars machines. I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: GMLTC Web Site?

(...) Another option would be our BrickShelf galleries: (URL) Siskind also has some layout images in his 'gallery': (URL) GMLTC gmltc_j1 .at. yahoo.com (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Web Site?

(...) We're offline for a while longer. John "J-3" Kelly got a new high-speed connection last week, he's working on getting it set up for hosting multiple sites. Hopefully we can be back up in a week or so, then we can start redesigning the entire (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sets

(...) Thanks, Jojo. It definitely sounds like a lame excuse, no matter which way you decipher it. What kind of cats does he have that would destroy all the books, whether with claws or bladders? Bengal tigers? Bah...I'm waiting for these sets to hit (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact