 Trains / *12444 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

Rebel Transcanner <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GEHB81.E2A@lugnet.com... (...) You say the nicest things, but I have to disagree. My efforts pale in comparison to others that contribute here... Huw (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Diesel Loco - final version

(...) Thanks Eric! Yeah, I am not really sure how I feel about the couplers either, but I tried several different things to overcome it: - creating the entire truck, stairs/ladder, coupler area as one single piece. I hated how this looked as it went (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Italian ETR500 in 8-wide

Hi James, I am not italian, but also from a country with nice trains running through it. The ETR500 looks good. The nose might deliver some ideas for my "still-in-mind" ICE-3 nose! but it's a shame that you turned to LEGO CAD! I rather prefer "real" (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Diesel Loco - final version

(...) Jake, Very nice, I still don't know how I feel about the extended couplers but it is a trade off. Now all you need are some BN decals to finish it off and it will look perfect. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) Well, in my case there's a distinct lack of a decent website to show them on. I'm working on it though. I'd like to see some more too Harvey, so keep us informed. Most of my stuff is 4-wheeled. I'm actually a bit short of layout space at home, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact