 Trains / *12429 (-5)
  Italian ETR500 in 8-wide

When you run out of pieces...well, just don't have the ones you'd like to build a certain model, you turn to LEGO CAD. MLCAD is just great! This is a first go at the Italian ETR500 passenger set. Loads of green. Ugh. This model is 8-wide. Tapered (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Attention: James Mathis

Hey John- You can get your James Mathis fix on Brickshelf as well (where I usually get mine:) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Attention: James Mathis

Hey James, I have been trying to access your website for many days without any luck. Are you aware of this problem? I would really like to look at some or your train models. Thanks, John (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEF8xx.LCH@lugnet.com... <trim> (...) Most people build with LEGO. A few talented people are able to sculpt. You seem to be one of these people. :) This is one of the most fantastic (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8-wides coming around soon

(...) Not sure... I thought it was longer, ... But anyways, if i build a 50 foot boxcar I'll go with a longer mesurement. My major problem is the containers & the huge cars 7 locos (SD90MAC & 89' auto haulers). I'd like to build the containers the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact