 Trains / *12214 (-5)
  Re: Great train related web sites?

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3B0E6328.E2A923...web.org... (...) Huw (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great train related web sites?

(...) Hi Larry et. al., There are some pics of a model on my page, but they were all downloaded from the 'net. The only vehicle I've done that I *did* have a model to go from was the Sd.Kfz 222 armored car, which coincidentally might be the one I (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great train related web sites?

(...) Yikes, sensitive subject;-) Hey Katie, I'd *love* to hear more about your hobby! What scale *do* you model, and have you ever considered modeling LEGO trains to G scale? I have done some of this and intent to do a lot more, and using Belville (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great train related web sites?

(...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great train related web sites?

(...) Yeah, he wants American style wagons... To go with his MOT. <skips off in opposite direction, then breaks into sprint when out of sight> (...) There's some real curios in there, of which Huw has done some good versions of himself. At least you (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact