 Trains / *11894 (-5)
  Re: Bridge Building Questions

(...) Nope. Just embed connectors somewhere in the bridge and leave a one stud gap between rail ends. At least that is what I did. That is not the hard part. I htink your big problem with a two table draw bridge is keeping the alignment. (...) I've (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where to start

Thanks James Now I might find my bearings. 4565 looks better to me too if I can sell the idea to the kids. What about the 4558 metroliner (as a building/play set not as a collectors item)? A 4558 has been offered to me for c. $100. What about extra (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Trains

(...) Sorry about the confusion; the Doc set it straight in the other thread. "What Doc?" you say? Yes;-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where to start

(...) 4565 is by far the better buy. See: (URL) my suggested $210 USD purchase. (...) As much as you can get/afford. Don't buy curved track though, unless you are desparate. I am fairly sure you can get it on Brickbay cheaper than the boxes of it. I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Sproaticus wrote in message ... (...) Probably, as most of the stuff I took to the fest was either copies of great models online, or inspired by the same. I just don't seem able to come up with many original ideas atm, but I still have to build, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact