 Trains / *11759 (-5)
  Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

(...) -I'd like to see one too! I was (...) I've had some smallish (by that standards!) layouts. The biggest took up my entire living room (not just trains, but cityscape too), as well as running through my dining room and into the bedroom (and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Huge layout

(...) Love the bridges, Sonnich! Interesting that you used slopes for the cable-stay supports - I wouldn't have even attempted that! And here's poor old me with just one 4561..... Regards, ROSCO (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Huge layout

(...) That is an awesome bridge! A builder after my own heart. :-) SRC StRuCtures (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Home layouts (Re: Huge layout)

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:GC7Fov.7sK@lugnet.com... (...) I would really like to see the trackdesigner plan for this layout! I was planning to build a big layout too (I have access to a attic 7 x 13m) and I have been (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Baureihe 52

I had the chance to look at your model, Mattias - it looks great! Congratulations on your first post, and congratulations on having such a fantastic first showing. I'm looking forward to seeing more .... Shaun (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact