 Trains / *11314 (-5)
  Shaun Sullivan's BR52

Browsing through the recent pages I found this: (URL) fabulous! Wow! I want to start building trains! If only there were some decent sets around to start with.... Shaun, please do more like this..... Duq (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars

Doh, put a typo in my own URL! try www.lgauge.com "Tom Cook" <cook_thomas@csi.com> wrote in message news:GAx6EL.Eo9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  New Train Cars

I have updated www.lguage.com to include some new train cars. Please check them out by selecting the "NEW" items and LMKWYT: Outside Braced Box Car Double Door Box Car Single (sliding) Door Box Car Statue of Liberty Box Car PS Covered Hopper Heavy (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  We are up!

After many months of trying to get ourselves organized, WE HAVE DONE IT! At long, long last the Southern California Lego Train Club has a site anyone can visit. Currently, members include myself, John Gramley, Dan Pearson, and Robert Powell. If you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Blond hair! Woo-hoo! I can finally make Beatrix from FF VIII. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact