 Trains / *10864 (-20)
  Re: A New Bridge

Beautiful! That is a true piece of art. Congratulations! -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G9r5qo.9su@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A New Bridge

(...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A New Bridge

My God. In addition to it being beautifully designed and executed, you had to make it entirely out of gray bricks. ...And it's HUGE. Whew. Really nice work. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  A New Bridge

It took a while (yea, you've no doubt heard this before) but I think I got it right! A curved bride structure that uses NO Technic like my past structures. It's on Brickshelf under the title "BASIC-CURVE" (URL) Adrian (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: subway info?

(...) I _think_ that the habit came from Scarborugh mayor (female, forget name). I _know_ that I picked it up, rather than calling it the toonerville trolley from the start....just force of habit I guess. I would have rather seen CLRV's on the RT (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

(...) Couple of comments: 1. CLRV's are prototypical on Boston tracks, I have a photo of 4029 alongside a LRV in Boston...the contrast is kind of neat (CLRV=Canadian Light Rail Vehicle, built by UTDC/SIG 2. TTC tokens can be spoffed using aluminum (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Potter (...) I'll try the link as well, I too was having a heck of a time getting through on the other links. BTW, books 3 and 4 are even better than 1 and 2!! I didn't want to buy them either until they came out in paperback but recently got (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Thanks Mike! I was having trouble getting there with the other links posted. Looks like a GREAT film. I REALLY got the feel of the book just from this trailer. I can't wait for #3 and #4 to come out in paperback so I can read them, and NOW I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: European Train Enthusiasts

(...) Sorry but I have to disagree, I've been a member of ETE for about 3 years now or so. I don't find them to be supportive at all, close-knit yes, to the point of totally exclusionary, especially if you do not model HO, and if you are not a male. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Royal Train show, Lagrange IL, Mar 17

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G9ppwy.1C2@lugnet.com... (...) Have you gotten the chance ot see it in person yet? I saw Brian and a few of his trains a couple months ago...I could not believe what I saw. Can't (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Palatine Show a Success for AFOLs

All, Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Royal Train's appearance at the model train show in Palatine, Illinois this weekend went well for AFOLs. I was surprised by the turnout ranging from Joe in St. Louis to Martin from Quebec (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: automating switching rails

Hi Could you show me the instruction of your motorized switch point if you don't mind? Br Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

I found this one has no enough power to pull or push switch point, why can you use it in your case? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Royal Train show, Lagrange IL, Mar 17

(...) I wish that I could. This exhibit is brilliant! That should stop those HO guys right in their tracks. -Harvey (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Royal Train show, Lagrange IL, Mar 17

Hey... Anyone coming to this? (URL) of now, I'm planning on it. -Tim (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il)

  Re: Finally some pictures from our train event.

I will take a look into it tonight. Sonnich Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G9pGp5.3zq@lugnet.com... (...) text (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  European Train Enthusiasts

For those of you who do like the railways of Europe and strive to recreate these in our almighty brick, here's a link which you may consider investigating... (URL) I've been a member now for some time. They are supportive and in a sense, close-knit. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Finally some pictures from our train event.

I'm able to use the 2nd link, but I get all sorts of errors and strange text flashing across my screen when using IE5. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AA074F3.F95C78...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track designer

Thanks, guys! ROSCO Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9pAI6.Dw8@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Teenltc update

The teenltc website it up and running, and as I stated before, this will mostly be a way for teens to display their creations, and it view others for ideas. click here: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact