 Trains / *10809 (-10)
  Re: subway info?

(...) I would reserve the term "tinker toy" for the San Francisco cable car, which is actually made of wood. (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: IOLTC Update

(...) I didn't realize LD had asked for this organization... If it's North America only, would it be better for it to be the NAOLTC? Frank (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  IOLTC Update

This evening Steve Barile and I had a conversation regarding getting the IOLTC mailing list off the ground. Since Steve has been swamped at work this week I offered to help him out. The charter of the list has been bantered about in this group a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Finally some pictures from our train event.

(...) This site seems extremely troublesome. I'm not sure what all is being done with Javascript, but I have had to reload the site several times to get to things. Your second URL doesn't seem to work at all. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) For everyone that doesn't want to go through the muck to see the Harry Potter Trailer click here. (URL) Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:3aa03359.351644...net.com... (...) Are there any diagrams online of the track layout at Park Street? That would be very interesting, IMO. After visiting New York, however, the T is a tinker (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: subway info?

(...) THAT'S what that noise is?! WOW, that makes sense! And MAN, it's a SCREEE...EEECH. You'd think they were dragging a 4'x8' slab of sheet metal across the tracks. --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: subway info?

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G9Jq9A.HJp@lugnet.com... (...) Then what's with calling it the Toonersville Trolley? The rt is far from a trolley, and it's very misleading to those who read the group, who were (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Finally some pictures from our train event.

Dear friends! Finally I have the pictures online from our train event 2 weeks ago. Enjoy them at: (URL) faivorite pictures is this one: (URL) I have done some minor updates of the site. LMKWYT Sonnich (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  7725 and 7740 for sale

The following Lego items on sale. Lego nr. - Stock nr. - Description - Price in US$ Building instructions=BI Pictures from some of the legos: (URL) at least IE 4 or Netscape 4 Mentioned if boxed Trains: 7725 - 148 - Passanger train, all bricks and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact